Looking for an expert?
About Swiss International Experts
Swiss International Experts (SIE) is a platform providing information on Swiss experts in consulting engineering who offer knowledge regarding international contexts, FIDIC contracts and dispute resolution between parties. The database provided by SIE consists of two lists:
- The FIDIC Swiss National List of Adjudicators refers to experts dealing with FIDIC contracts and dispute resolution between parties.
- The Swiss National List of Neutral Experts refers to experts offering expert knowledge in international contexts.
Swiss International Experts is a collaborative initiative of the Swiss Association of Consulting Engineers (usic) and the Swiss Chamber of Technical and Scientific Forensic Experts (SCFE).
SIE Steering Committee:
- Guy Lanfranconi, SCFE
- Daniel Lavanchy, IB Grombach & Cie. SA
- Dr. Mario Marti, Kellerhals Carrard, usic
- Bernhard Matter, CSD Ingenieure
- Michel Nardin, PMG Ingénieurs Economistes Conseils
- Matthias Neuenschwander, Neuenschwander Consulting Engineers